Tuesday, July 31, 2007

FIRST DAY - A PODDING WE WILL GO!


Today was the first day of the Milwaukee Digital Media Conference 2007 at the Milwaukee Public Museum. Lots of information and lots to do before Friday. The Solomon Juneau Exhibit will be the subject of our Podcast. The interview with Al Muchka, curator at The Milwaukee Public Museum was informative and gave us many directions with which to go with our podcast. The D1 team jelled quickly and will create a great podcast on Solomon and Josette Juneau.

4 comments:

Al said...

Hi All,

Looks like you are up and running. Feel free to email with questions. I will be around the Museum all day till 3p.
Al

Heather said...

I learned a lot today. Thanks for all of the information.

Anonymous said...

I'm disappointed that I missed the basic information for this exhibit, as I was still in another group. The curator seems to be super knowledgeable, and it will be nice to work with such as well-spoken individual.

Anna said...

Hey Team!
Love the fact that we actually know how to make a podcast now! Hopefully, we will be able to do justice to Solomon Juneau's exhibit.
I guess time will tell!